Lisa Peart, Home Buyer in Tallahassee, FL

I know this is a long shot but I'll ask anyway, I have a credit score of 623, 642, and 635 I have 10,000 available to use for a house down payment and

Asked by Lisa Peart, Tallahassee, FL Sun Mar 16, 2014

I make 26,000 a year. I have no car payment but i do have a student loan which is in deferment. Do I stand a chance of qualifying for a home loan? I'm currently paying 920 per month for rent for the past three years and was never late.

P.S I live in west palm beach but don't necessary have to buy here.

Answers

4
I am Gabriella Cruz from NJ here in USA, If you need a loan then contact World Wide Loan Firm cos I just got a loan from them two days ago without credit check and low interest rate of 4% and there was no cosigner, if you need loan then contact them now with this email worldwideloanfirm@live.com
Lisa, your best bet is to consult a mortgage lender. Once you give them all of your information they can make a decision and qualify you and tell you what you can afford. Good luck.
Hi Lisa,
You may well qualify for an FHA loan. Some lenders will consider a middle score of 620 or higher. Your limitations will be your income and your student loans. While they are in deferment now, the payment will likely be factored in lowering your borrowing capacity.
I would encourage you to go over this in detail with a mortgage broker. They can either get you approved, or prepare you to be approved sooner rather than later.