Home Buying in Zephyrhills>Question Details

Melissa Samp…, Home Buyer in Zephyrhills, FL

I know that there are properties for sale with in my peramiters and price range so why no listings

Asked by Melissa Sampson, Zephyrhills, FL Sat Feb 16, 2013

Answers

4
Mellissa,
It is certainly frustrating when you are on a website that is promoted as a real estate website only to be confronted with an outcome that simply doesn't make sense. No Listings!
-
The resource for the most reliable, timely, comprehensive, accurate, relevant real estate data is the local multiple listing service. Trulis does not receive data from the MLS but from another data aggregator called Listhub. Both Listbub and Trulis take the liberty to change, alter, suppress and replace data before displaying on their websites.
-
A recent study revealed that 30% of homes appearing for sale on aggregate websites were already sold. The study also revealed that new listing can take as long as 7 days to appear on aggregate websites as compared to real estate professional websites. This really creates the situation where a home buyer is chasing the illusion of homes for sale or the vapors of homes sold long ago.
-
If you are a serious buyer, you need to promote yourself to serious tools.
The local agents who have responded have also provided their phone number.
If you are serious, call them to get access to he local MLS.
No, don't use that 'contact' link.
Don't use trulia email.
IF you are serious, go old school and pick up the phone.

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Reamx Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
Movie Tour
http://youtu.be/g1H-_ny-Mnk
Melissa,

As Tracy & James said the best way to find a home that matches your needs is to enlist the help of a Relator. We are here to assist you. Please feel free to contact me at bill@binghamrealtyinc.com Or you can stop by the Bingham Realty Inc. office located on Daughtery Road across from the hospital in Zephyrhills and we could sit down and discuss your needs. We have been serving the Real Estate needs of Zephyrhills since 1974. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your time,

Bill Roose
Bingham Realty Inc.
38070 Daughtery Road
Zephyrhills, FL 33540
Web Reference: http://www.williamroose.com
Phone: 813-788-2759
Fax: 813-783-8489
Flag Sun Feb 17, 2013
Melissa,

James is correct, Trulia does not show all the available homes. To find a more complete list of homes that match your needs and your budget, you should speak with a Realtor. I would be happy to send you homes. I know several Agents who work the Zephyrhills area and could recommend a few to you. Please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message or email me directlyat Thoyt@prutropical.com. Please send me your bedroom, bath, garage and location requirements, and your max budget. I can then send you all the homes I find.

NO pressure, Just help.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
Not all the proerties for sale in an area show up on Trulia. This is an aggregator site. You are looking at the tip of iceburg and to find all the properties in your price range in your area you need to contact a local Realtor®.