Cmladyluck41, Home Buyer in Scranton, PA

I know that my credit score is 628. I'm wondering if I pay off a loan now, will it make any helpful adjustments to buying a home in a few mths?

Asked by Cmladyluck41, Scranton, PA Wed Jun 8, 2011

Answers

3
Generally speaking the answer is yes. pare down your debt, pay your current bills on time and FICO score should climb!
Yes, paying a loan down or off will typically raise your credit scores. I can actually work directly with the credit companies directly and tell you exactly how much your score will go up and which bills will have the greatest effect.

We also have FHA programs available for credit scores down to 580.

Please contact me if you have questions or you would like to start the pre qualification process.

Paul Deibler
Home Savings of America
Web Reference: http://www.My-Hsoa.com
It should. I work some great lenders who can tell you some ins and outs of raising your score. Call me at 570-878-4739 (email at realestatebytodd@yahoo.com) and I can point you to a professional. When it comes time to buy, I'd be happy to help you find a home.