Home Buying in Forrest City>Question Details

louretta, Home Buyer in Forrest City, AR

I know my income will quailfy me for a home but I have recently been discharged from a chapter 13 and I am looking to buy again what should I do next.

Asked by louretta, Forrest City, AR Tue Mar 30, 2010

I want to buy a home in the forrest city area about a 3 to 4 bedroom if necessary.

Answers

3
Loretta,

I may be able to help you with lease to purchase in Forrest City area. I work with an investor who has properties in Forrest City, and maybe I can help you to work something out.

But like the other Trulia members here suggested, the main and best way is to check your credit report and see where you are standing. That will give you a clear idea how long before you can get a loan to purchase your next home.

If you are interested in knowing more about the lease to own property, please feel free to call me or email me.

Rita
Web Reference: http://www.ritafong168.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat May 15, 2010
Hi Loretta:

John is correct that your main task right now is to re-establish a good credit score. The link below will help you understand the basics of credit ratings. If you need more help, a mortgage broker like John can give you some individual guidance.

Ron Rovtar
Prudential Real Estate of the Rockies
Boulder CO
303.473.1926
Only person who can render an opinion is a mortgage broker who can review your financial files. Best contact them direct benefit for you in long run.

If decline it could be 2 years prior to any purchase.

You might want search for a lease purchase home with a Realtor who represents you these opp's are rather tricky for contracts.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com