Home Buying in Santa Rosa>Question Details

Anna Zepaltas, Home Buyer in Santa Rosa, CA

I keep hearing that Windsor is an up and coming town....is this true and how do you spot an up and coming neighborhood?

Asked by Anna Zepaltas, Santa Rosa, CA Mon Apr 22, 2013

Answers

4
An up and coming neighborhood or town is one that has prices that are lower than comparable areas nearby and has an overall improving quality of life and ammenities along with economic growth. Windsor has a good school district, has been named the city with the lowest crime rate in Sonoma County and has many activities and events sponsored by the city throughout the year all of which make it an attractive place to live.

If you would like more information please call or e mail me and I can send you a list of activities, events and other links regarding the town of Windsor.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 23, 2013
Hello Anna,

I am not a realtor so I won't try to sell you anything. I actually live in Santa Rosa ( and I love where I live) I like Windsor I actually had lunch at the Windsor Town Green today and is a wonderful place. Just like everyone says below. A wonderful community and you will love the Sunday farmers market. I love getting lost in the back roads of wine country just to end up in Windsor. Many of the disavantages for me are the cookie cutter homes, I like a bit of more character in my comunity, older homes with a history and not so "suburbia" and controled but if you don't mind that. Go for it! Wonderful place for a growing family.
Windsor has really grown and come into its own wonderful community over the past 23 years that I have been selling Sonoma County. The weather is just awesome, you are right in the Wine Country, the Windsor Town Green features lots of community events, music venues and has a wonderful supplement/vitamin/health store right on the corner. Windsor High School is just beautiful and has been rebuilt with awesome facilities for educating and sports athletes. I have many a memory with my boys at the baseball and football fields. Football is under the lights and they always have awesome athletes coming out of the area!

I have new listing at 372 Wilson off of Hembree on the East Side for $329,000 and will be open this Sunday May 5th 1-4. Also another one coming up in a week or so!

Love to assist with property and area questions.

Oh and the HOT AIR BALLOONS are coming up, so fun you get up really early or else you will miss it!
kellysellssonoma@comcast.net
Hi Anna, Windsor is a great town. i have a lot of relatives and clients that live in and love Windsor. Please give me a call so that we may discuss what it is that you are looking for in a home. The best way for you to find out is to start previewing what is out there in the winter market.

I will gladly set up a property search of homes within your price range. Please call me to discuss. Thank you Glenn Pope. 217-6319