Home Buying in Sparks>Question Details

John Sayles, Real Estate Pro in Reno, NV

I keep finding house , I call the agent and have been told it is already sold, not every house can be sold or have contract on ASS Apl. how can i hou?

Asked by John Sayles, Reno, NV Thu May 12, 2011

just search for house i can buy. every house i look at is sold or a contract on.

Answers

3
I agree with Lori ... If you wait for social sites you are gonna miss the bus! In this market you need to be proactive and have an agent who is looking for you too! I check MLS 5 or 6 times a day looking for new listings for my customers! It's the only way you are gonna scoop the other buyers.

Lisa Wetzel
RE/MAX Realty Affiliates
1320 Hwy 395
Gardnerville, NV 89410
775-781-5472
Are you waiting until the listings show up on trulia or other similiar sites? When we put listings in the local mlx, it can take days for the feed to get to other sites. Find yourself and agent and have them put you on an automatic feed of listings as they come on the market and dont' wait until days later when they reach other sites.
Search out alternative solutions such as investors or agents who work with investors. Many have rentals and do not want to be landlords and may be willing to even carry financing or lease options.
I work with several investors who do not have there property listed for sale yet would welcome an opportunity to carry financing for the right person.

Hope this helps