raffaele sac…, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY

I just signed up with Trulia as a 10022 area code specialist . and I didn't received one call. This true prevarication site!That's what it should cal

Asked by raffaele saccente, New York, NY Sun Mar 24, 2013

Answers

10
Tom Dawson’s answer
Annette, minimum is now 10%. My guess would be that anyone anywhere targeting a small segment of the market will get fewer responses than a broad based target.
One of the ZIPs I picked is one that has been undergoing much gentrification in the last few years and where that continues as buyers are priced out of markets like the 10022 that Rafaelle is working. Again, that type of ZIP is ,likely to result in more leads.
At the end of the day, so much of our success in marketing is just luck and timing as it's impossible to predict what will be successful.
I have 20% of 10021 zip for mobile ads -since October 2012 it generated 41,931Views and 194 Clicks according to Trulia stats
Stay the course. Like the stock market, take a long term view and you'll get results.
Flag Mon Sep 15, 2014
and how much in commissions?
Flag Tue Dec 10, 2013
Trulia has generated a ton of leads for me as well, but like others stated, it will not happen over night.

Like someone else pointed out, the leads are there, but the issue is of course the quality of the leads.
Hello Raffaele,

I would suggest not putting a hefty expectation on immediate results. I've found Trulia to be a good resource for quality connections. I hope you stick it out because I think your experience will get better.

Looking forward,

Christine Gordon
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Cell: 917.881.2924
Fax: 347.328.9352
Apartment updates available at http://www.christinegordon.postlets.com
"Home is where the heart is."
I have not signed up for any zip codes and I cannot keep up with emails and phone calls generated by Trulia, as others have advice, you need to participate a little more in the Q&A section.

I also wanted to take the opportunity to share that someone that was searching for a home in my market area saw my photo on the right side of the page (Meet the Trulia VIPs), this is someone I have seen around in the neighborhood for the past year or so, she didn't even know I was a Realtor, immediately clicked my profile, contacted me and now working together.
Raffaele

Don't know how you could possibly post this. I've been using Zillow and Trulia for about a year and am earning over 30x my investment. My biggest complaint is not the volume of contacts, but the quality of contacts.

Once you filter through the window shoppers and get to the serious buyers, it's all downhill from there!
Patience Brother and good luck!

John
Raffaele,
Your experience compared to what Tom has reported presents a real study in contrasts.
Both you and Tom have the scantest Trulia profiles possible.
Tom has responded to 23 questions, you have responded to very few.
Your personal details are about you, but apparently not written by you, while Tom;s is non-existent.
Tom's 'specialty' is broad based while your specialty is targeting luxury living.
Tom's purchased a percentage 20% which I believe is the minimum, and your percentage is unknown and may be irrelevant.

Since you are both in NY, NY that is a great common denominator. I would suggest making your presence more like Tom's.

I am surprised Tom has experienced the success he has reported.
That what's so great about real estate, just when you think you know something a 'Tom' comes along.

Best of success to you both.

Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, Fl
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
Serious questions merit a phone call
Raffaele, I signed up for 20% of two ZIP codes on Friday. i was actually kind of surprised when I got 3 responses over the weekend. I've spoken to one and will be taking her out this coming weekend. I'm having e mail conversations so far with another. And I've emailed the third but no response.
I look at it like any other marketing campaign - sometimes you'll get leads immediately and other times, it will take awhile or simply won't be successful.
Another associate of mine has been using Trulia for about 3 months for Brooklyn. She gets leads almost every day and has closed one deal for 750K and has others in process.
So it works! Give it time.
Raffaele,
What is "just" , a day, week, month, what? What percentage of the zip code do you hold? I hold a couple of zip codes and it works well for me. There are period of times when inquires are quiet and most of them are lookers but with time you'll get good quality leads that makes your investment worth while. I would give it at least six months to see if this form of marketing that works for you.

Janet Nation, CBR
Sailing Home Realty
Direct: 646-321-9649
Office: 516-377-4760
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
http://www.jnationproperties.com
Raffaele,

That may not have worked for you through Trulia, but posting the complaint through Trulia may have.

I am often looking for a Realtor to whom I might want to refer business in the city.

Contact me with your areas of expertise and a little background and let's see if we can make this effort work.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
718-928-9580
Thanks, Gail!!!!
Flag Sun Mar 24, 2013
As the President of Global International Realty Group,Inc. Italian born, Raffaele Saccente has represented thousands of transactions in the finest buildings in New York City. He’s knowledgeable and experienced with all aspects of the real estate market. Specializing in luxury Residential and Commercial Sales for more than 28 years, from high-end; Condos Sales, Co-ops, Rentals, Townhouses and Investment Properties. Raffaele is a firm believer that trusts and commitment is an integral part of the relationship when it comes to Real Estate matters. His objective is to give every client a complete assessment of market conditions and to share his wealth of experience in order to make a confident, well informed decision. Backed by the formidable resources, Raffaele has established himself as the preferred broker throughout Manhattan Properties. After 15 years of working at Trump Corporation, his Clientele base is National & International along with his International background and language
Flag Sun Mar 24, 2013