Pradeep Saxe…, Home Buyer in Tucson, AZ

I just recived my green card and live in middle east , should I move $150,000 to buy a investment property in US that would that give good returns

Asked by Pradeep Saxena, Tucson, AZ Fri Oct 18, 2013

Answers

6
Hi Pradeep,

Now is a great time as the market begins to rebound from our horrible collapse in 2008. I work with investors and owner-occupants to ensure they are getting the best return on investment possible. Give me a call today so that we can discuss in more detail what will be the best course of action for your needs.

http://www.tucsonrealestateliving.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 18, 2013
Pradeep,

Welcome! $150,000 can buy a decent home in Tucson, and I would love the opportunity to discuss which areas will work for that price. Only you can answer the question about whether it is right for you, but a conversation with a good Realtor is the place to begin. In Real Estate vs other investments, timing is everything. I have chosen to invest my money in Real Estate, which is my primary interest, and I believe in it as an investment. Now is a good time to buy, since prices are still low and are currently rising.

Please contact me if you would like to see if I can help further.

Kat Tyree, Associate Broker
Tierra Antigua Realty
TucsonKat@gmail.com
520-730-5540
Real Estate can be a great investment but it depends on a lot of factors and every person is different to what they want out of ownership. It would be best to sit down and go over what your needs and wants are and what you want to accomplish. Call me or emaIl me and we can do that. No obligation, just frank talk. Ric Mills 520-548-8940 ric925az@gmail.com
Hi Pradeep,

Congrats on the green card. The decision to invest in real estate is a very personal one and is not right for every family.

You will probably receive a few answers to your question here. May I suggest you contact a few of the REALTORS and discuss your specific situation?

Another alternative is to ask your family, friends and co-workers if they know a good REALTOR that they can introduce you to.

REALTORS love to talk about real estate and most would be willing to let you pick their brain.

As I learn more what to do , the next question which city to invest in , and the choice as it seems for my personal circumstances is either Tucson or Phoenix.
Would Phoenix be a betetr bet to invest in real estate?
Flag Tue Oct 22, 2013
Hello Pradeep,

I would suggest you speak with a financial consultant in terms of returns and "what is a good investment". You may want to look around and narrow down your search as well. Once you decide on a city, like Tucson, AZ first thing you need to do is get pre-approved with a lender. Next, find a local Realtor and start a relationship with one. Listings on free sites like Zillow and Trulia are not very up to date nor accurate.

Best of luck.

Spirit

Spirit Messingham, PLLC
3rd Generation Full-Time Realtor®
Tierra Antigua Realty
Direct (520) 471-6900
Fax (866) 365-5208
SpiritRealty@cox.net
http://www.TierraAntigua.com
Hello Pradeep,
It is a great time to invest and there still lots of deals to be had. Not sure where you are in the middle east, but by wife and her family came to Tucson about 8 years ago. I have been working with them to buy lots of rental properties here in Tucson and they are very happy with the returns so far.
Please let me know if I can be of any help.
Thanks so much,
Peter Sollenbarger
Could we talk sometime when it is good time?
Flag Fri Oct 18, 2013