julieforever…, Other/Just Looking in San Antonio, TX

I just recently started a job last June. I am working as self-employed. But I want to purchase a home now. Is there anyway to get around two years?

Asked by julieforever25, San Antonio, TX Thu Apr 4, 2013

I want to purchase a new home. I was told by a person who work at the bank there is no way around the two years. Does anyone know if I can have someone co-sign with me to buy the home even if i am self-employed.

Answers

2
The best way is with owner financing. My company has many new homes in the area that are available for move-in. If you have good credit and income I can finance you with 5% down (which includes closing costs) and close quickly. The rate is fixed for 5 years and you can refinance whenever you choose with no prepayment penalty.
Call me at 540 487 0480 to discuss!
Jeremy Vogan
Countryside HomeCrafters, LC
Can't get around that 2 year rule but you can look at co-signature. Do you have a family who might be able to do that for you. It will make that hurdle easier for you. Being self employed is a bit more challenging because will also look at your adjusted gross for qualifying. You have spoken with a lender right? Also are you working with a Realtor to give you guidance as well?
Cheers,

Cynhia Viejo Nest Realty Group. I have been a Realtor in this area since 1980!