julieforever…, Other/Just Looking in San Antonio, TX

I just recently started a job last June. I am working as self-employed. But I want to purchase a home now. Is there anyway to get around two years?

Asked by julieforever25, San Antonio, TX Thu Apr 4, 2013

I want to purchase a new home. I was told by a person who work at the bank there is no way around the two years. Does anyone know if I can have someone co-sign with me to buy the home even if i am self-employed.

Answers

2
Yes there are ways around the 2 year requirements, it is called creative financing and no its not illegal its understanding my job. Give me a call and i will give you a minimum of 3 different mortgage including all cost and fees and yes when i pull all my buyers credit i do a thorough analysis to determine if by making some minor changes to their credit account would it improve their rates. Not only can I help you get a great mortgage loan, I also have the technology to ensure you can qualify with the healthiest credit file possible.

Whether you’re, buying, or building your dream home, you have a lot riding on your decision. Market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, and I welcome the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate real estate financing advice. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives.

Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal. And I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and expert advice.

I look forward to working with you!

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@englending.com
16800 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 290 | Dallas, TX 75248
Office: 972-646-2411 | Cell: 214-418-7022 | Fax: 214-614-4637
Bank of England /dba ENG Lending: NMLS# 418481
Can't get around that 2 year rule but you can look at co-signature. Do you have a family who might be able to do that for you. It will make that hurdle easier for you. Being self employed is a bit more challenging because will also look at your adjusted gross for qualifying. You have spoken with a lender right? Also are you working with a Realtor to give you guidance as well?
Cheers,

Cynhia Viejo Nest Realty Group. I have been a Realtor in this area since 1980!