Real Liberty, Both Buyer and Seller in Salt Lake County, UT

I just need to find one more investor friendly realtor. Is that you? Please let me know.

Asked by Real Liberty, Salt Lake County, UT Tue Sep 6, 2011

I’m an investor in the Salt Lake area looking to invest $8-$10 million in real estate in the next 2 years. And I’m looking for one more great realtor, who is experienced in working with investors, who can help me out. Most of our deals are pre-MLS, I’m always lookin for a realtor to sell properties for me also. We do a lot of marketing in which I get a lot of leads and there are a lot of people that want retail value for their property that I can’t handle. I would love someone else to go ahead and list some of these properties for me.

Answers

8
Investor friendly? Most real estate agents are knowledgable and friendly as well as being willing to support customer needs.

There's something about this offer that leads me to think that great caution should be exercised by interested parties. There's likely more to this story.....

1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 6, 2011
Im a investor in salt lake areas, will you work with other investor? I find a lots of good deals and would like to pass it to you, I can be reach @ 801-980-1559 please give me call, look foreward to hear from you,
Thank you very much!!!!
I work mainly in the Salt Lake County area and would be interested in helping you.

Jennifer Ford
Equity Real Estate
801-599-2033
The answer is- it depends. There are a lot of investors that like to do less than ethical practices, but if you are following the code of ethics and all the state laws then yes. I have access to REO Tapes for bulk purchase take downs these include: homes/unfinished developments and projects/vacant lots. I have worked with many investors over the years for many different kinds of preoperties and types of projects and I am always looking for someone who has assets and is looking to take advantage of a great deal. I would love to help if this is what you are looking for.
Mike Wright
RanLife Real Estate
801-309-1960
I, too feel that both parties would be well served by performing an in depth due diligence of the other....make sure expectations, and resources are clearly defined on both sides.
I work in Salt Lake County and would be interested in learning more about your goals in investing in SL County. I work with a lot of investors in and out of state.

You can reach me at 801-792-5040

Kris Bowen
Century 21
Web Reference: http://www.krisbowen.com
I can't help you in terms of the Salt Lake area as it is beyond my area of expertise. If you have an interest in Park City, I'd be interested in learning a bit more of what you are proposing.

Todd Anderson
(435)901-1417
Todd@YouInParkCity.com
Web Reference: http://YouInParkCity.com
Purchasing 8-10 mil in 2 years.
Listing and selling properties.
Leads which you can't handle.
.
Really?????????????
Web Reference: http://www.321property.com