michael, Home Buyer in San Tan Valley, AZ

I just got the highest paying job of my life and want to buy a rental home. My credit score is just under 600. I need a long term partner. Help.

Asked by michael, San Tan Valley, AZ Mon Aug 13, 2012

My wife currently has our home in her name. Im considering creating an L.L.C. or some form of business for buying and holding onto properties. We want to start now and continue buying properties until we can move into multi-unit properties. Our combined income is around 100k with bonuses...no car payments...little credit...one a big debt due to a child support settlement, but no medical bills, credit card abuse. I am setting up payments for the smaller accounts but need to know who is willing to help me buy a home within the next six to nine months.

Thank you.

Answers

8
Have you decided what you are going to do? Let me know!
Michael,

CONGRATULATIONS on your job! That is very exciting news! I would love to visit with you and your wife about your plans in becoming an investor. I work with an amazing team of lenders that can help you get on your way. Please call, text or email me so we can set up an meeting!
Michael,

I have a couple of different lenders to refer you to. They should be able to help you. As far as purchasing investment property, I have over 20 years experience, so I will be more than happy to sit down with you to better understand what your objectives are and help you to put together a plan for investing. Feel free to call(480-250-0837) or email(ssaults@longrealty.com) so that we can speak more about your needs.
Michael,
WAIT, get your finances and credit in order first. Save up some money, pay off the bills and learn to live on a budget before you find yourself in greater financial distress. You'll need some time on the new job for a lender to consider your new income anyway, so use the extra funds you are getting, half toward debt and halt toward savings. In a few months you'll be so glad you did and there will still be good buys available in Real Estate.
I would certainly be happy to help you with your upcoming rental home purchase. I have worked with many buyers and you can see the quality of my work via recommendations from my clients at the following link: http://www.trulia.com/voices/profile/Real_Estate_Pro-Phoenix…

Are you planning to pay cash for the home or purchase this with a loan? If you are purchasing the house with a loan, you will want to speak with a lender to find out how much you will need down, what items will have to be corrected on your credit, and what the terms of the loan will be (payment, rate, term). I do work with several lenders that can help you structure a loan that will be considered traditional financing. I would be happy to provide you with a list lenders so that you can do research and interview them. If you would like to use seller finance to purchase the home, then you won't have to be as concerned with some of the credit concerns. These are both purchase strategies that I have used with clients in the past and would be able to succesfully guide you in first investment purchase. Congratulations on your new job and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Best thing for you to do is talk to a lender to get pre-qualified. Then go from there. They will tell you what you need to do with your credit to qualify. I have resources for that as well as credit repair if necessary. Once we establish what you qualify for, then we can focus on price and areas. Please contact me 623.363.6100 and we can discuss all opportunities.
Michael

Let's get a head start and prepare to buy your investment home as soon as possible.

We will uncover the options for you and find the best situation possible.
Michael,
What areas are you looking to buy?
Give me a call if you'd like to discuss in more detail.
Web Reference: http://www.talktosteffy.com