Home Buying in Dallas>Question Details

pouria.narim…, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

I just come to US Dallas and have no credit.I just wanna know can i purchase house with loan now?or i should wait and collect credit?If i can how?

Asked by pouria.narimisa, Dallas, TX Tue Mar 18, 2014

Diane Briggs’ answer
I can refer a lender that provides loans with this scenario. If you are not already working with a realtor, feel free to contact me and I'd be happy to further assist!

Diane Briggs, REALTORĀ®
(214) 289-0093
Contact a lender..
Thomas R. Maddock
Residential Mortgage Loan Originator

NMLS ID 1029751

cell: 214-632-2111

fax: 214-452-0538

1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 19, 2014
I have a lender that specializes in loans like this. Send me an email and I will forward his information.

Web Reference: http://ToddHomesForSale.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 18, 2014

It will depend on a lot of things. If you have income here, what type of visa, how much you want to put down, if you have pay stubs yet, if you have utility bills and so many other things.

Our lenders regularly handle our international clients. Many will tell you they can and throw up their hands in the end after wasting your money. I've seen it time and time again. You want to work with a lender who is experienced and regularly handles international clients and knows which programs will work for you.

Feel free to call, text or email me any time.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 18, 2014
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Hi Pouria, Yes you can obtain a foreign national mortgage for a second home in the United States. No credit score is required, SSN or ITIN is not required, no minimum loan size, the maximum is determined by where you purchase, and terms of 30 or 15 years are available. You can borrower up to 70% of the value of the property and first-time homebuyers are allowed.

Mark DeWitt
V.P. Branch Manager
HomeStreet Bank
(858) 212-7054 Direct
(760) 331-2063 Fax
Talk to a lender or two. Are you a foreign national? There might be some loan for available depending upon your situation.

Susie Kay, RealtorĀ®
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
My name is Olivier and just like you I am a Foreign National. I have been working with many clients in the same situation as yours and was able to help. If you would email me at::olivier@nathan-grace.com or call me at 214.356.9221, I should be able to help! Thank you.

Olivier Sebag GRI
Nathan Grace Real Estate
5757 W.Lovers Lane
Suite 300
Dallas TX 75209
Contact any lender of your choice first. Get real, hard answers from them. Then if you can get a mortgage, pick any 1 Realtor and work with them only on find your home.