Home Buying in Lyons>Question Details

Josh, Both Buyer and Seller in jacksonville fla.

I just bought my home in florida this year, after going to georgia we want to sell it and move up to lyons

Asked by Josh, jacksonville fla. Fri Sep 26, 2008

georgia. Should i stay in the house till i sell it for what i paid , or just till i get close to it, i paid 145,000. 3/1 new construction single family home. I dont want to have to wait forever to sell, but at the same time i dont want to owe money on this house after selling it.

Answers

2
Lyons, IL is an excellent choice for the budget-minded homebuyer. Lyons is a near-west Chicago suburb on the north side of the I-55 Stevenson Expressway between Harlem Avenue and First Avenue. The famous Joliet Road (formerly Route 66) jogs right through the southern part of the village. Surrounded by Brookfield (famous Brookfield Zoo) and Riverside (historical village developed by Olmsted & Vaux- the same duo who developed Central Park in New York) and Berwyn (remember Svengoolie- "BER-WYN"). Lyons is the epicenter of the colonial fur trade business; the very spot where the Hoffman Tower on the Desplaines River offers a nice "River Walk" view for pedestrians strolling into Riverside. Close to bike trails and forest preserves, great schools and convenient transportation and surprisingly affordable, too!
Is this Lyons GA, or Lyons Illinois? I'm showing you as Lyons Illinois on the Trulia system, but your question seems like it Lyons, GA.