Susan, Home Buyer in Old Orchard Beach, ME

I just bought a new home appr 3 weeks ago and just recieved a tax bill for the first quarter /.

Asked by Susan, Old Orchard Beach, ME Sun May 24, 2009

Am I responsible for the first quarter of taxes. I did not even close till the end of April.

Answers

1
Hi Susan,

First and foremost I hope you are enjoying your first Holiday Weekend in your new home! Your question is not uncommon. I am assuming you escrowed your taxes and if so all you simply need to do is contact your lender and find out where to mail the tax bill so they can pay it. Many lenders have an area on their website that provides this information because it is so common. Also, the person that handled your loan should be able to help as well. If you want to email me the name of your lender I can probably get that information for you.

Again, enjoy your new home and if you have any other questions don't hesitate to email me or visit my website. Our branch office is located right in Waterboro.
Web Reference: http://www.daledoughty.com