Home Buying in Abilene>Question Details

Valerie, Other/Just Looking in Abilene, KS

I hold a quit claim deed to property in Abilene KS. How will I be contacted when property is sold?

Asked by Valerie, Abilene, KS Sun Jun 7, 2009

I live in Canada, the quit claim from the result of my divorce and I do not have contact with my ex-husband

Help the community by answering this question:


Have you made any progress on this? I live in Abilene and could do a title search for you and see the title and determine if your deed is recorded. Please contact me if you are interested. johnkollhoff@yahoo.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 21, 2010
Your agent should contact you I would think. Do you have one?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 9, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer