Home Buying in North Park>Question Details

vtdom1, Home Buyer in Billings, MT

I heard that Billings is looking at spending a ton of money in the North Park to help revive the area.... Home prices will skyrocket.

Asked by vtdom1, Billings, MT Tue Aug 7, 2012

Answers

3
Just added a First Interstate Bank on the North Side.
It's the next tree street area of Billings. pioneer park, hospital, downtown, dehler, stellas, msub, downtown... all of billings best just walking distance, great location..... people just need to clean up there yards and it would look comparable to the tree streets!
Mmmm, maybe. The area is older, the homes are older and typically inexpensively built to begin with. Alot of times, if homes were considered affordable when they were built they will remain that way. The buyer in a market always determines value. So I guess it would depend on what improvements are made, what the improvements do to the area to make it more attractive for buyers and what you mean by skyrocket.
Scotta Anderson
ReMax Experts