M N M, Home Buyer in Whisman Station, Mou...

I hear WHisman Station homes in Mountain View have some toxicity concerns?

Asked by M N M, Whisman Station, Mountain View, CA Thu Sep 15, 2011

The toxicity concern was isolated to a sewer line running north of Middlefield. Whiman homes are south of Middlefield.
Not sure about Whisman Stn in particular but the area a little further north (Evandale and Fairchild) received some attention a couple of months ago because the EPA found TCE vapor levels exceeding the norm. The newer properties have venting systems installed which essentially channel the TCE vapors from the soil (supposedly a remnant of Fairchild Semiconductors) up through the roofs. Consequently, the EPA is not interested in investigating TCE levels in the newer properties (I asked).

I would assume that newer properties in the Whisman Stn area would also have venting systems (they seem pretty standard in newer townhomes and condos).
Any more details on this?
Seems like the toxicity concerns are getting some attention but at the same time, the house prices continue to rise beyond reason
yes, look online at environmental sites.h