Home Buying in Jupiter>Question Details

Moreabmw, Home Buyer in Jupiter, FL

I have two small dogs-20 lbs. and under and a quiet bird. Will I have a problem purchasing a townhouse in Jupiter? Looking near Central Blvd.

Asked by Moreabmw, Jupiter, FL Tue Jul 9, 2013

Hi you should not have any problems with a dogs that size. Being a dog lover myself I am very familiar with which townhomes and areas allow pets. As stated by other Realtors here most townhomes in Jupiter will permit your pets . Since you are from jupiter it seems you know Jupiter Beach is pet friendly and the Bluffs has a Dog Park. Please feel free to contact me if you would like me to assist you in finding a new Townhome. There are some great ones out there now.

Bertha Matics
Your puppy's will be welcomed in almost all townhouse communities in Jupiter. As you know, we are home to the famous Jupiter dig beach, where your babies can play off leash and enjoy the surf with other four legged friends. Your association my require you to keep the birds inside if they are large and nosy. That would be in the docs for the association.
Hi, Morea,
I would be glad to send you suggested townhomes in the Jupiter area whose bylaws allow 2 dogs under 20 lbs. Julie Rosenthal (561)827-6789 Email: julier6789@gmail.com. See ALL listings at http://www.buy-sell-rent-florida.com. Property Brokers International

With two small dogs you should be good in almost all town home communities in Jupiter and the bird should be fine as well. There are a few that limit the total number of pets and some breeds that are deemed aggressive. Not sure if you are looking at Central before it turns into Indian Creek at developments like Timberwalk, Laurel Oaks, Indian Creek or Greenbriar or further south in the various communities in and around Abacoa but if you need the Rules and Regulations for any community please feel free to contact me and I can get them over to you.

Whether you are looking only in Jupiter or are open to other locations for your perfect home in the Florida sun you are best suited to be working with a Realtor® who is looking out for your best interests in this constantly changing market. A very clear description of your specific requirements is the best place to start and if I can be of service to you and your family I would appreciate the opportunity to be one of the buyers agents you may choose to interview.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
No! Almost all townhome communities allow pets. A few have aggressive dog breed retrictions but it doesn't sound like your small dogs fit into that category.

Two dogs and a bird will only limit your selection if you choose to rent. You should run into no problems with this in a purchase scenario.

If I can assist you with your move, please let me know!

Katie Rhineholz, Realtor
Top Producer
Illustrated Properties Real Estate
#1 Market Leader For 12 YEARS!!
Most townhomes in Jupiter are pet friendly with restrictions primarily on weight (20 pounds is fine) and number of pets (2 pets in most cases won't pose any issues - and the bird doesn't count as a pet as far as an HOA is concerned).
Depending on your price range and location, I would be more than happy to help you locate a townhome which suits your needs.
Please feel free to browse my website: http://www.iselljupiterhomes.com
or give me a call!
Denise Samouilidis