Buyer Pains, Home Buyer in Hot Spring County, AR

I have terminated the contract and have no more interest in this home, So do I still have to pay for the incomplete FHA appraisel

Asked by Buyer Pains, Hot Spring County, AR Sat Oct 23, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Why did you lose interest in the property?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 23, 2010
Much will depend on what exactly is meant by incomplete--generally when an appraiser does his/her job, yes he/she should be paid--what is your agent suggesting.....
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 23, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer