Home Buying in Ventura>Question Details

Brian Hollan…, Other/Just Looking in Ukiah, CA

I have stayed at Ventura many times and am interested in buying a 2bed/2 bath condo there.

Asked by Brian Holland-jones, Ukiah, CA Fri Apr 12, 2013

However I live in the UK and so am not familiar with the term and process involved with Foreclosure.
I would appreciate any assistance in explaining how it affects a prospective buyer.
Also any info on Homeowner fees and taxes etc would be appreciated.
Thank you

Daniel Schmaltz’s answer
Hi Brian, send me your e mail and I will send you a list of active listings on Ventura Golf and Country Club.

There are several palces with Ventura in the name. Can we assume you mean Ventura at Windsor Hills? Happy to send you the info your after if this is what you are asking about.
Hello Brian,

I currently have a listing in Ventura within walking distance of the golf course and country club. Feel free to contact me directly for details. Zahide Wallace, Licensed Real Estate Agent, Keller Williams Lake Nona. 407-967-5142
No I mean Ventura Golf and Country Club in Orlando, Florida.
If I eventually buy I do not wish to rent the place out, it would be for the sole use of ourselves and family.
Thank you
Sorry but I don't think you really read my message and questions.
I said that I have stayed at Ventura (golf and country) Club many times and I was looking to buy there, nowhere else. I do not want to know about sales elsewhere.
On the golf course there are a number of 2bed/2bath condos but some of them are shown as Foreclosures. So I wanted to know more about the foreclosure procedure and how it affects a prospective buyer who would like to buy one ?
Thank you
Hi Brian,
My mom would stay at Ventura (Raintree Townhomes) and I lived in Dockside(now condos up front) when I first moved here. I believe that the condos you speak of may be in the Southpoint area of Ventura. As far as your question and the foreclosures process it could get quite lengthy for a response here. But you can purchase a foreclosure at a reduced print and usually without appliances etc (and could be in rough shape) or a regular resale. Prices are still lower than they were back in 2006 but are steadily on the rise. The "procedure" is simple enough, your agent can search for them, view them, and advise you of it's condition and recommend a price comparable in the area. You submit a bid and see if the REO or bank accept it and so on and so forth.
First things first though. Find an agent to work "with" you.
Thanks for turning to Trulia,
Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Flag Sat Apr 13, 2013
I'm originally from the UK, so we speak the same language :-)
I'm a buyers agent and would be delighted to help you find the right property for you.
Feel free to contact me directly if I can assist.

P.S Also check out my past/current client reviews.
Hi Brian,

I have some great tools that can help explain everything. I have a great Buyers package that explains the entire process from a-z. I can email it to you in a PDF. Also you are going to need to speak with a lender that can help you decide the best plan of action. I can send you that information as well. Take a minute to look at my profile to see if you would like to work with me. Hiring the right team makes all the difference. I can also put you in contact with past clients so you can get a verbal reference on my skills and services. If you need anything else fee free to contact me directly. I look forward to earning your business.

Jennifer Barker
Exit Realty Central
http://jenniferbarker.bestorlandohomesearch.com/ (Search for a new home here)