Krish, Home Buyer in 02532

I have signed a MA Mandatory Licensee Consumer Disclosure (Not a Contract) in 2009 with one agent and another similar disclosure in 2010 with another

Asked by Krish, 02532 Mon Apr 5, 2010

agent. Now my question is "Is it OK to sign multiple disclosures?" (I have signed unknowingly). If I do like a property and want to sign a buyer's agency contract, whom should I pick.

Answers

4
Go do it. No problem there.

Bill P.
It is ok to sign multiple disclosures. All real estate agents must present the relationship disclosure to you at the first personal meeting with you to discuss a "specific" property. You should pick the realtor that you feel comfortable with and who is knowledgeable in the area you are choosing to live in.
Remember, all agents network together, meaning you can ask your realtor to show you any home on the market, regardless of who's sign is on the property. Good Luck
Sharon Lucido
Web Reference: http://www.bournetosell.com
Krish:

Pick the agent that you feel comfortable working with. I recommend looking for agents that have National Association of Realtors designations such as GRI, CRS, ABR,SFR, and many more. These initials demonstrate dedication to the industry. The GRI is 90 hours of in class training. My motto is that most people's primary residence is in their top 5 of their financial portfolio and my job is to keep it that way. It all starts with your first purchase so get it right. Best
This disclosure clearly states "it is not a contract". Agents must present this form to you at the first personal meeting with you to discuss a specific property. You do not have to sign this form even tho the agent has to. The form doesn't obligate you to a particular agent but if you are seeing property with one agent and then want to put in an offer on the same house with another agent that will create a mess.
You, as a buyer, have the right to buy with any agent of your choice but avoid the above situation. No sense making problems for yourself.