Kimberly, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

I have several old bills on credit report that I have paid off/some are charge offs. I have never owned a house/thinking about purchasing one now.

Asked by Kimberly, Philadelphia, PA Mon Oct 22, 2012

I have several old bills on my credit report that I have paid off and some are charged of. I have never owned a house/thinking about purchasing one now.

Answers

3
Hi Kimberly,

I can help you get pre approved for a mortgage. There are a few steps that need to be taken first. You need to make sure you get a letter of deletion from your creditors. I can put you in touch with a credit repair company that can advise you and help you in credit repair.

You need two consecutive years of work history, and pay stubs. You can use your bank or I can refer you to a bank that can provide you with a pre approval for a mortage after your credit repair is complete - usually takes 60-90days.

There are alot of programs for first time homebuyers.

Feel free to contact me with any questions on my e-mail, cloughery@verizon.net or my cell 215-939-8435.

Thank you.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day!

Carol Ann Loughery, Realtor
License #RS296324
Keller Williams Real EState
1917 Welsh Road
Philadelphia, PA 19115
215-464-8800 Ext. 1423
May take a few months for the FICO score to move upwards as per removal. Please consult with a Mortgage Broker and wish you well!
Please call me at 215-990-4058 and I will help you with the pre-approval process