Home Buying in Westchester>Question Details

Deborah Coley, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

I have seen several of your properties that I am interested in talking to someone about. Is there someone I can talk to to see if there is any way I?

Asked by Deborah Coley, Charlotte, NC Tue Feb 7, 2012

am eligible to purchase any of the properties you have listed or I just need to talk to someone to help me in finding an affordable home.

Hello Deborah,
My colleagues have shared some great advice. If you would like my assistance, just give me a call.
Darlene Espinoza
Keller Williams Ballantyne Area Market Center
(704) 421-0069
Deborah there is no shortage of Realtor here ready and willing to help you. What you need is a "Trusted Advisior" that is also a Realtor. I've been licensed since 1985, lived in Charlotte since 1979 and have helped everyone from 1st time to retirement buyers. I worked as an Accountant before I became a Realtor so I know how to make money work for you. Let me know how, if or when I can help you!
Hello Deborah,

Obviously there are a lot of people who want to help you, so you need to find an agent who you feel comfortable with, who knows the market and is an expert with first time buyers, not just their financing but with the neighborhoods that are a good investment. An investor once told me that you make money when you buy not when you sell. Being young and new to the business I did not understand that statement, but I do now! It is important to "buy right" going in so you can build equity and have a marketable home down the road when you want to sell.

Feel free to get a hold of me when you are ready and we can talk about how I can help.
I would be happy to answer any question you have you can email me at JohnTouchberry@gmail.com or call me at 704-400-7746. Thank you John Touchberry
Good afternoon, Deborah:
Below is a link to a Trulia Blog "Should I be a homeowner or a renter?" that goes over some of the issues that would affect your eligibility to purchase a home. We work with a lot of first time home buyers and would enjoy providing real estate services to you.

It sounds liek you know what you are looking for in regards to a home. I recommend you contact a Realtor first. Tell the Realtor your story and have them recommend a mortgage broker for you to help you out....

Feel free to contact me and I will be happy to set you up with a mortgage broker and talk with you about yoru home purchase needs.

Dave diCecco
Coldwell Banker United
Web Reference: http://www.davedicecco.com
Hi Deborah I am an expert in the LKN area and would love to help you Call me Jim 704-201-2843
You need to contact a lender first. Then we will look at the best properties you qualify for, that you are interested in. Sylvia Smith 704-392-0559
I'd love to help you find your next new home. Let's discuss your needs and we'll find a good fit, even if you have some credit challenges we can help! Call me at the office 704-935-5300 or email me Anise@RealEstateByAnise.com.
Hello Deborah - not only will you need a great realtor to help you, but you will also need to talk to an experienced mortgage lender to go over your finances with you to see if you can qualify for a mortgage, and, if so, how much of a mortgage you will be comfortable with. It is crucial to speak with a lender BEFORE you start looking at houses for several reasons. First of all, you need to know absolutely if you can, in fact, purchase a home at this time. You don't want to spend a lot of time lookin pg for a home and then, having fallen in love with a home, find out at the last minute that you do not qualify. Secondly, most sellers and all banks, in the case of short sales and foreclosures, will demand a pre-approval letter with your offer, to show you can, in fact, close on the property. You need to completely ready to move on a property when you find "the one". You don't want to fall in love with a property and lose out to another buyer simply because you are not yet pre-approved. Finally, if you cannot qualify today, a good lender will work with you to formulate a plan to get you to where you will qualify in the shortest amount of time.

Feel free to contact me at 704-609-2688 and I will be happy to not only help you find that perfect home, but get you in touch with a trusted and experienced mortgage lender. Best success! Kathleen Turner, The Kathleen Turner Realty Group, Keller Williams Realty KathleenTurnerRealty@gmail.com
I would love to help you. Is Westchester the area you are looking in, or are you open to other locations? I can help you with any home on the market or off!
Please call!
I am here to help you with all your real estate inquiries.

Linda Beverley
ReMax A One Real Estate
704 860-2405
I'd love to help you! Please call me at 704-840-7948 or email at betsy@talkcharlotte.com

Betsy Mayer
RE/MAX Executive Realty
Hi Deborah!

Call me as soon as you get a chance and I'll help you out!

John Siddons