Home Buying in Puryear>Question Details

Robert Frick…, Home Buyer in Puryear, TN

I have seen a house listed on loop rd. Does anyone know who owns this property for sale?

Asked by Robert Fricker, Puryear, TN Sun Jul 28, 2013

Answers

1
You can contact the listing agent who will be able to help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's Trulia listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali
If it is on Old Union Loop it has been sold. Don't know if this is the 1 you are referring to. Frances Lisman @ Landmark Realty and Auction is an excellent source for information you may seek. She is right on task and a wonderful source of real estate information in Henry and Weakley county. She has done a tremendous help to us!
Flag Sat Aug 31, 2013