smilinracman, Renter in Medina, OH

I have poor credit. Can I have the opportunity to RTO if the owner wishes to offer me this option?

Asked by smilinracman, Medina, OH Tue May 8, 2012

Answers

2
Dear poor credit, Did you ever find a home to RTO? If not, I can give you some pointers on how to boost your credit in less than a year. I actually know someone who raised his credit score 60 points in three months and was able to purchase his first home. Don't give up, diligently move forward and you too will be able to own your own home. Call me at 330-967-0555 if you would like some pointers on how to raise your credit score.
Dear poor credit,

There are always opportunities these days for RTO. Just need to know a bit more information that you have posted. Would love to speak with you just to know where you stand.
If you are interested in finding out what is available, call or email me anytime. No oblication, just time for us to talk and see where it goes.
Duane Johnston
Howard Hanna Real Estate
330-752-4892
duanejohnston@howardhanna.com