tamle243101, Home Buyer in 77063

I have only foregn income , can I get a loan to buy a house here in Houston , TX

Asked by tamle243101, 77063 Tue Sep 18, 2012

Property : $178,000 ,down $78,000, loan:$100,000
asset: 32,000 Euro/y around $350 SS/month
no liability

Answers

13
Watch out the guy named Ricard - EI Bey.
He is a fraud. He cannot get you any loan at all. What he does is cheat your money for appraisal which he will never done. Once if he got the money, he will not answer your phone or email anymore. You can search at Georgia License website, he does not have license at all. Just a fraud.
Foreign National Loans

Borrowers using TIN Okay
Borrowers with NO CREDIT SCORE
Borrowers with NO SSN
Foreign Nationals {Expatriate}- NO PASSPORT {Must have valid work visa or 30% Down}
70% LTV Purchases
65% LTV Rate & Term Refinance
50% LTV Cash Out {Possible higher if financials are up to par}
Multiple properties OKAY
Corporation purchasing and refinancing OKAY

Richard- El Bey
Avarice Investments
(706) 399-7813 cell
(678) 752-8062 Office
thegocp@gmail.com
Yes we can do the loan it will require 25 to 30% down, give us a call to discuss.

John Broussard
Newbridge Home Loans
Account Manager
713-777-9996 Ext 103
john@newbridgehomeloans.com
http://www.newbriidgehomeloans.com
Yes it depend call me if you are not working with the realtor
at 8326301258
Yes it can be done, but I need to speak with you first if you're not working with another realtor.
Please call me and I will be happy to help you. 832-301-4841 Anthony Taylor ( Broker )
If you are a foreign national then I may have a good loan for you. This type requires 25% down. I just finished one for a Chinese couple.
Thx
Larry Tew
281-381-5373
I believe Compass Bank still does this type of loan. I don't have a personal contact for them in the Houston area, but I suggest calling one of their offices there. They'd refer you to the mortgage department.
Barbara Coker
NMLS#228545
Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer
100% Home Loans All Over Texas For 30 Years!
Tamle, as the other agents have said, yes you can get a loan, but yes there are certain restrictions and the only way to find out is to contact a lender and pose the question to them. If you are looking for a mortgage broker, I can put you in touch with a couple of lenders who would be willing to discuss this with you. Just for your information, I too bought a house with a foreign income when I first emigrated to the States. At that time there were not as many restrictions, but nevertheless I did use foreign money as a downpayment. Let me know if there are any other questions or if I can help you in any other way.
To complement my previous answer, most of my business is with foreing buyers and I always put them with the best lenders depending on their particular situation. For foreign income there is an awesome program that only requires 25% down and the interest is very competitive. If you wish, I can connect you with one of my preffered lenders inside that bank.

As the other agents have said--yes you can get a loan, but there are some stipulations, and only a handful of banks that handle these types of loans. I know a few....let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Talk to you soon...V
Yes you can when you can put down at least 30% and obviously you plan to but interest rate might be a little bit higher.
There are a couple of major banks that offer loans for buyers with foreign income. Please give me a call I can refer you to one of them for your pre-approval.

Gabriel Cadavid
Broker with Cadavid Properties
gabriel@cadavidproperties.com
I have had a couple of buyers in the past do a loan with Foreign Income. Please send me a email or call me. I can find out if they are still doing those programs

Antonio Bermudez
832-746-0541
htowhouses@gmail.com
Dunamis Realty Group