Cristin.hann…, Other/Just Looking in Grand Prairie, TX

I have never purchased a home but would like to and don't know where to begin. How much can I afford and do I have to put any money down?

Asked by Cristin.hannah, Grand Prairie, TX Wed Aug 1, 2012

As a first time home buyer you have the opportunity of buying your first home with as little as 3.5% down payment. First step would be to get yourself pre-approved from a loan officer. This will give you an idea of what price range properties you should be looking at. Interview a few Realtors and choose one who you think is a perfect match.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 13, 2013
First of all, you need to go any bank or any mortgage company who can qualify you..make sure you have all your requirment. such as Income, cridit, and Down payment. you can ask any question you may have. their there to help you. if you have any question, pls feel free to contact me. I can give you a referral if you don't find anyone to help your Real Estate needs. goodluck 214-772-2879

Let me start off by saying," I absolutley love working with first time home buyers!" Feel free to contact me directly so I can make your 1st time experience in purchasing an estate worth remembering. I have numerous lenders that will break their back to get you to the closing table with the best rates possible. I look forward to speaking with you in regards to updating you on steps and the overall process.

Joseph Fernandez
cell: 817-975-7258
off: 817-635-1157
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
Hi Cristin, You should start with a good mortgage person to qualify you. I know a very good one & would be happy to share her name & number with you.
That is really step one with anyone starting their home search. Step two is to have a very experienced agent to guide you through the buying process.
Let me know if I can help you.
Diane Flynn
I would be happy to help you through the entire process of buying a home, from lender to the final steps. Feel free to give me a call.

Liz Renfro, Agent
William Davis Realty
Recommend to speak with mortgage broker who will qualify you for a loan based on info listed on your application

Contact my office today where I can show you many amazing homes work with your family specifications.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer

Follow me on Facebook
Hi Cristin,

The first thing you need to do is find out how much you can afford base on your income and credit. I can connect you with one of our lenders.

Please contact me at dixondfw@gmail.com or 214-519-9493. I would be more than happy you every step of the way!

JP and Associate