Delonne John…, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

I have moved to Houston from the Windy City. I am looking to take advantage of the USDA Home loan Program.

Asked by Delonne Johnson, Chicago, IL Sun Nov 10, 2013

I did a lot of studying of the current approved areas. What I need is some persuasion from agents that work in these areas and have been apart of this kind of sale. I am looking for Low taxes. I work from home so a drive is no worry. I am single so small is fine, I have been preapproved and I have a comfort price in mind. I prefer a home and area that looks have premium rental or resale value in the future.

Answers

3
Recy Dunn’s answer
Delonne,

It appears from your comments that you have done your homework and research of the approved areas. So you tell me, which area or areas are you considering to live in. Let's set up some appointments and move forward.
Hello Delonne, Your profile says home buying in IAH area. There is a section of Humble that is eligible. Nice homes. Close to IAH. The tax rate is 3.7 which is higher than it will be at most of the areas farther out. USDA is a rural home loan program so there are not many areas close in which are eligible. Another advantage of USDA is there is no Mortgage Insurance premium. That will reduce your payment over $100 per month. You need a lender that is able to do USDA loans. All lenders are not set up to do them. They also will take a little longer to close than a FHA or Conventional loan. Let me know if I can be of assistance. hmackinnon@remax.net 832-964-5619
I believe that IHA was a Default for Truila. I am open and interested in the all directions outside of the beltway 8 i. I have been preapproved by a lender in Dallas,(where i started looking) and here in Houston(where I will be permanently). I will do some research on humble.
Flag Mon Nov 11, 2013
Good Morning,

I would be happy to help you with your USDA property. Several areas of interest would be Conroe, New Caney, Cleveland, Splendora, Magnolia, Willis, and Montgomery. These areas are very nice and it would be a great investment with all of the growth and infrastructure developing.

I can send you some homes to view via email and give you more detailed information about these locations. Please send me your email address. If you would like to call me to discuss my number is 832-878-7040.
I look forward to helping you purchase a home.

Dawn Bajalieh
RE/MAX Integrity
832-878-7040
dawn@dawntexasrealtor.com
http://www.dawntexasrealtor.com