Home Buying in Morrow>Question Details

Chuck73, Home Buyer in Morrow, GA

I have more information on my wife credit score can you please help me?

Asked by Chuck73, Morrow, GA Wed Aug 19, 2009

I gave the wrong information about my wife to be credit score I said 638 it's 660. She sent in her information to see if she can get preappove for a home loan an the agent that she went through sent her an e-mail that she past her information to an underwriter what does the underwiter do or look for. One more question we live in Florida and my wife will be starting a new job ain a different field the what she was doing here. it's going to pay her more money and we want to get a home before we get there. By her changing her field of work and trying to get a home will that hurt her with trying to get the home loan. and can she also use my income as money coming into the house hold with out me beeining on the home loan cauuse of my credit (525) score? My was is teller at bank of america for 4 yrs and the new job she's going to be an account at a day care. I been on my new job for about a year an i bring home about 1200. to 1400. a month.

Hello again Chuck,
I believe as long as your wife already has a job when you guys move, she will still be ok on the loan by herself. The lender should be able to base her preapproval on what she will be making in Atlanta. If you want more specifics, I can refer you to a lender I've worked with who is very knowledgeable.

Lorieal Green, MBA

Broker Associate | ABR | CDPE
REALTOR Magazine's Top 30 Under 30 Nationwide

Landmark Asset Group of Keller Williams Cityside
3350 Atlanta Road
Smyrna, GA 30080
770-874-6326 office | 678-481-7011 cell | 678-840-7822 fax
lorgreen@kw.com email
http://loriealgreen.yourkwagent.com website
You can use your income for her application. Changing the work field should not affect her in any way.