Msloreynolds, Renter in Denver, CO

I have medical issues and am looking for 1 level homes in Green Valley Ranch. Thanks

Asked by Msloreynolds, Denver, CO Thu Apr 3, 2014

Answers

10
We proud to be the #1 reviewed on Trulia! We work with home buyers and sellers and are happy to help anyone you know looking to buyer or sell. Feel free to check out our profile at http://www.trulia.com/profile/wisdom-real-estate-team-agent-…
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 6, 2014
We have a house in Green Valley Ranch for sale. It's one level with 2 bedrooms,1 bathroom and
air conditioning. Easy access to the house for handicap persons or with medical issues. We also
are handicap. The basement has 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. If you are interesting in the house
call Mrs. Rios 720-648-5089
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 5, 2014
Ranch plans do come available in GVR and the surrounding area, but they generally sell very quickly. The demand for single story homes far exceeds supply, so those that do come up don't last long.

Do you have a price range in mind? Like most of the metro area, home values in GCR have increased as well.

I would also encourage you to get a mortgage preapproval in hand, so you'll be able to move quickly when you do find a home that you want to present an offer on. Most sellers won't even consider an offer if it is not submitted with a mortgage pre-approval letter.

If you're interested, I'd be happy to send you a list of available homes in GVR that we can visit. Just shoot me an email, or email me, at the address below.

Best of luck!

Larry Brake
HomeSmart Realty
303-877-5242
LB@MileHiHomes4Sale.com
Have you found what you are looking for? There are some resale options that come on the market as well as new construction that might work for you in Green Valley Ranch. I do a lot of business in the neighborhood and would be happy to share my experience and insight. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Good luck.
Hi Msloreynolds,

I am a Green Valley Ranch specialist. I also lived there from 2001-20008. You are not alone in this request. More requests for homes with no stairs will be coming up do to the 'baby-boomers' coming into the market. There are very few 1 level 'ranch' homes in the area. Most of them are 2-story with or without basements. A daily search and quick action will be needed to find the 'right home in this great community. What some of my clients ask for as an option is a 2-story with a main floor master bedroom suite. This way you are living on one level and still have upstairs bedrooms and baths for guests, family, and great resale value down the road. Let me know how I can help you with your search. It would be my pleasure.

Robert McGuire - 303-669-1246
http://www.about.me.com/RobertMcGuire33
Good morning!~

I frequently list and sell homes in Green Valley Ranch and am very familiar with the area. There are some ranch style homes, however, not nearly as many as two story homes. I will say this area provides one of the best opportunities to get the most square footage for the price. I would love for you to contact me and let me set you up to receive an email the minute a new ranch style listing that fits your needs comes on the market. You can then preview on line (which saves a lot of your personal time) before you decide if it is something you'd like to personally view.

If you have not met with a lender yet to get pre-approved, I recommend you do that right away. I would be happy to provide a referral to a mortgage expert who is experienced and works with honesty and integrity, as I do. If you are a first time homebuyer, there are several wonderful financing opportunities you can take advantage of to help with downpayment and closing costs.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Janice Hubbell
Private Label Realty
janicehubbell@comcast.net
Shana Stokes, Real Estate Pro in Denver, CO
I would love the opportunity to help you find the perfect home in Green Valley Ranch. Please contact me and we can discuss all the things you need in a home and get the ball rolling. I look forward to speaking with you.
Shana Stokes
Real Living Colorado Properties
303-377-8100
Email: buyahomewithshana@gmail.com
I would be happy to show you 1 story living that would meet your needs. I do have a couple questions that I would like to discuss with you so I can find a home that is the perfect fit. Please feel free to contact me so we can talk about a few key items and I will gladly send some 1 story listings your way!
Camille
Are you looking to rent or buy? There are ranch style homes in Green Valley Ranch that might suit needs. Please let me know a little bit more about your needs and I will forward along listings.
There are currently 3 active listings for a ranch in Green Valley Ranch. If you send me your email address I will send you a link allowing you to look at these homes.
Chuck Strauss
Your Castle Real Estate
720.318.7598
denverhomeguru@gmail.com
http://www.denverhomeguru.com