Richard Garr…, Real Estate Pro in Camp Hill, PA

I have 2 lots side by side on Longville Ave in Port Charlotte. I'd like to know what I should list them for to sell quickly.

Asked by Richard Garrett, Camp Hill, PA Mon Sep 23, 2013

Answers

7
I would list them for $7500 each.
Richard,

Buildable lots are still not in high demand in this area. In time this will surely change. So selling these vacant lots in a location where there are literally thousands of options can be a challenge. With this said, the best advice you could receive is to sell them below the recommended price points offered via this post and hope that you can catch someone's eye that is considering building.

Selling anything quickly is all about pricing it right and finding the best agent/agency to represent you. Your decision on this should target much more that listing with someone that is going to place it on the local MLS and stick a sign up....good marketing plans include much more....

Your best buyer may well be the few waterfront lot owners in front of you. Contact them by letter with a written offer to sell. Be sure to point out the extra value he will have by owning three times the land for new garages, tennis courts, ect.
http://www.giorgioazzarelli.com email me i have lots of buyers.
Hello Richard,

I see that back in 2005 when you bought the 2 lots you paid $116,000 for the two and since neither one of them are waterfront lots they are currently selling for between $7,000 to $8,000 each. In my opinion, If you can afford to hold on to them you should do so since your taxes are only $300 to $400 per year.

But if you do decide to put them up for sale, please give us a call. We'll be happy to help. We never charge transaction fees!

Randy & Vicki Biehl
Century 21 Aztec & Associates
941-628-6144 Vicki
941-628-6140 Randy
FloridasBestWaterfrontHomes.com
Biehlsells@gmail.com
Nice job on doing your research!
Flag Thu Oct 17, 2013
Hi Richard,
Your lots are located in an area called South Gulf Cove. The waterfront lots are selling higher than non-waterfront. I have a lot listed one street over on Appleton for $7,000. The non-waterfront lots such as yours have been selling in the range of $5,000 to $8,000 - average $6,800. I would be happy to send you the County Report and a Comparables Report to review. You would probably get more if you advertise them as side by side lots for sale. There is a lot of new construction in the South Gulf Cove area at this time. If I can answer any other questions or you would like to list your lots for sale, please contact me.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Re/Max Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remax-florida.com/
Feel free to call me and I will be happy to assess these over the phone with you.

Respectfully,

Shain McLaughlin Realtor®
RE/MAX Palm Realty
1808 Tamiami Trail, Unit D-2
Port Charlotte, FL 33948
Cell: (941) 623-7850
Office: (941) 743-5525
Fax: (941) 743-5518