cpalmer312, Home Buyer in Anderson, SC

I have lived in Anderson for 5.5 years and have a middle credit score of 601. I want to buy a usda home.

Asked by cpalmer312, Anderson, SC Mon May 28, 2012

I have been employed at the same place for 4 years and have my wife's income as well. we have a combined income of @ $60,000. how hard would it be for me to get a home priced at @ $133,000

Answers

4
USDA requires a 640 or higher credit score. You can sign up with my lender who can place you in a credit restore program that would get that number up for you, within, say, 6 mos to a year. Go through the process, and you will reap the rewards.
Unfortunately your credit score has to be 620 for just about any home loan. I would contact your bank or a lender and see if they can advise you on what you need to do to get that score up to 620. It may not require much to get it there. Please call me at 864-444-2512 if I can help in any way.
Thanks for a great answer, David! CPalmer, David is exactly right. We are working with very tight-fisted lenders these days, but there are mortgage solutions that will work for you! For resources for a quick closing, send us a request under the Contact tab at our website.
"CPalmer":

I have a client resembling your situation and current goals. You are not far from purchasing a home.
My lender partner is projecting a Labor Day closing date for her. You should hire a competent, professional Realtor and Mortgage Expert to help achieve your goal.

If I can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.