Home Buying in Rio Vista>Question Details

Hapyfitgal, Both Buyer and Seller in Rio Vista, CA

I have lived in AZ for 10yrs and own a home. do I qualify for a partical first time loan. orginally form SJ and have a Wells Fargo account here now.

Asked by Hapyfitgal, Rio Vista, CA Thu Jun 2, 2011

partical loan on purchase of home in Rio Vista, Ca (Trilogy adult area) can i qualify as as first time home buyer since i have been out of SJ area for 10yrs. do not need the full loan of buying. thinking of maybe $60K.

Answers

1
I've searched for this "Partical Loan" you referred to but found nothing other than websites saying it's a common misspelling for the word partial.

However a fist time homebuyer is defined by most lending programs as someone who has not owned a primary residence in the last 3 years. If you have lived in a home you own in AZ for the past 10 years, that would make you ineligible per that definition. But I am not familiar with this loan you are talking about, if it is a specific one, so if it is a specific program they may have different requirements/definition of a first time homebuyer.

Would be buying this home as your primary residence to live in? Do you have employment in the Rio Vista area?