Steve C, Home Buyer in 80031

I have good credit but wife's credit bad need hard money to buy fixer in denver co area.

Asked by Steve C, 80031 Mon Mar 8, 2010

Answers

5
If you are eligible I would recommend looking into a 203k loan in your name. Not only will you get a loan you will be able to negotiate "fixing" things in the purchase price. Please contact me for more information and I would love to put you in touch with a great mortgage banker.

Caleb Johnson
cljohnsonhomes@gmail.com
Steve,

If you are looking for hard money loans your credit is not as vital as with conventional loans. Normally hard money loans are for investment properties and they can work with you for purchase and fix-up costs to get you started. These loans average around 15% interest and you usually have about 6 months to either flip the home in a sale or refinance it to use as a rental property. Try Pine Financial Group at 303-835-4445 to get information on the ins and outs of hard money loans to see if it works for you. You can contact me for finding fix-up homes to purchase for fix and flip or for buy and hold rentals.

Robert McGuire ASR
Broker/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
Steve,
If you are looking to purchase as a primary residence, there are good motgage brokers out there who will work with your credit standing and get you a loan. Try John Travis @ Supreme Lending (303) 242-8187, he helped me and my wife get a loan.
Also, get online and search thru the online lenders.
You might also advertise for a private mortgage lender (investor).
They are out there, you just have to keep looking.
Hi Steve C-

Have you spoken with a lender yet? If not I would start there to find out of there are some loan programs that may work with your situation. If you want to provide more info as to what your plans are with the home along with credit scores and income situation that will help.
Do you intend to occupy this property?