Celete Prevo…, Home Buyer in East Stroudsburg, PA

I have good credit at this time I'm interested in buying a home but I only have two forms of credit history.Can I still purchase a home?

Asked by Celete Prevost, East Stroudsburg, PA Wed Oct 26, 2011

After additional six months I would have established third form of credit. But I need to move now.Are there homes I could rent with option to buy?

Answers

2
Hello Celeste,

There is no requirement to have three forms of credit to get a mortgage. It is usually an overlay required by the individual lender. I have approved loans with only two forms of credit in the past. Also adding non traditional credit has been helpful too (phone bill, utility bill, insurance payments. Talk to a local mortgage broker and see what they say. Not all lenders are the same so don't speak to one institution and call it quits Call me if you like..

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending
Southampton Pa
267 992 7276
VOTED BEST OF BUCKS 2010
Where there's a will, there's a way! It would hurt nothing to look into the possibilities more. I work with many lenders who deal with situations worse than yours! I'd be happy to refer you to some excellent lenders who can help you today. Then when it's time to buy, I can help you find the best deals around! Best wishes!

Gillian Peterson of BrokersRealty.com