Home Buying in Bushkill>Question Details

Sandy54, Home Buyer in Bushkill, PA

I have found everything i need to know except how much the property tax is ? 3 bedroom 1 acre

Asked by Sandy54, Bushkill, PA Thu Aug 9, 2012

Answers

3
most larger sites, like trulia.com, will tell you any relevant HOA fees. for inclusive tax information (school, county, and property), i use http://www.weichert.com, if i'm not getting data directly from a realtor. it's also fine to call the listing agent, to ask about the breakdown, between school, country, and property taxes.

and yes: monroe county has not yet made an equitable adjustment to the economic downturn in home values, in that area. pike county's taxes are much more affordable.
Hi, Yes the taxes are lower in Pike County as to Monroe County. If you let me know what home your looking at I'm sure I can get you all the information you want. I hope to help you find a home that fits your wants and needs.

Please call me at 570-350-1312
or email me at lgehl@classicproperties.com

Thank you
Laura Gehl
Square footage of the house is important along with which county, taxes in Pike county are far lower than Monroe county