Uda, Home Buyer in Concord, NH

I have excellent credit (score above 750) and looking to buy a bankowned property in middlesex county, MA. Can anybody help me find PRIME mortgage?

Asked by Uda, Concord, NH Thu Sep 22, 2011

contact udayhome@gmail.com

Answers

9
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 22, 2011
There is no such thing as sub-prime any more. Conventional loans come in two types, up to $417 and up to $465 (in the boston area). Best rates are for under 417.
Richard Shapiro, What should I expect in a prime mortgage? So far I have been told by Mortgage Brokers or Lenders like what you said that prime mortgage is the best mortgage and sub primes are lower cut mortgages. Can you explain what the difference is between prime and subprime mortgages? What should we, home buyers should look for in a good mortgage?
Hi my name is Linda Sciaraffa and I am the Broker/Owner of Linda's Rentals my girlfriend works at Wells Fargo so we would be able to assist you. If you would like to give me a call at my office that would be great.

Linda's Rentals
Linda Sciaraffa
Broker/Owner
Office# 978-969-1978
To Andrew Adams: As a buyer, I am not sure what PRIME mortgage is but I was hoping to get clarification from Mortgage brokers/lenders. Can you please explain it to me?

To Kimberly Solio: I am looking for a buyer's agent as well. What is your specialty?

I am actively looking for a buyer's exclusive agent and mortgage lender. please contact me via email.
thanks!

I'm an agent who lives in Middlesex County. I would love to assist you in the home buying process. Please feel free to contact me night or day. I can also refer you to some great lenders who can help you.

Kind Regards,

Kim Solio
781-526-8666
Web Reference: http://www.kimsolio.com

Kind Regards,

Kim Solio
781-526-8666
Web Reference: http://www.kimsolio.com
its like steak. you have your prime mortgages and then your lower cut us grade a mortgages.
Not sure what you mean by PRIME mortgage