Karen Twadde…, Home Buyer in Santa Ana Triangle,...

I have contacted a realtor twice on the internet re: a house in santa ana ca and I have yet to hear back. Help

Asked by Karen Twaddell, Santa Ana Triangle, Santa Ana, CA Sat Jan 14, 2012

Answers

14
Jovan Simon’s answer
Hey Karen,

Are you still looking to purchase a home? If so, i can help you get a fast approval for a loan and if your still in need of a realtor I can help with that as well. Buying a home is something you should never have to do alone, if you still need the help let us do the work for you.

Give me a call when you have a chance.

Jovan Simon
Account Manager
In House Lender
714-619-3172
Some of these agent are lame.

here is a good one in that area:

Call Gran Loel his number is 949-335-6457

If there is a lock box I am sure he will show you the house immediately
Choose another agent!, Even if you are called back at this point, is this the type of service you desire?, or would you like to receive superior service? would you like to be a priority?
Web Reference: http://www.clovelake.com
Karen,
That is very unfortunate. I have tried to contact MYSELF several times here on Trulia and none have succeeded. I don't know if these inquires go to some queue in my Trulia profile or are sent to an agent buying leads from Trulia, but all I know is the inquiry I initiated from the 'internet' disappeared into that same.

Karen,
Pick up the phone and call a Santa Ana agent.
Web Reference: http://www.MyDunedin.com
That is not good. If no one else will step up to the plate I will. Santa Ana was my old stomping ground. Check my profile and let me know.

Hi Karen,
Sorry to hear you had a problem reaching someone. Many of the agents on this site do not work in the North Orange County area. I would be happy to help you, just give me a call or send an e-mail directly to me.
Have a nice day,
Connie Bramble
Prudential CA Realty
714-337-8718
connie4re7@yahoo.com
Karen,

Trulia is a wonderful resource.......you've done your part with this agent. It may be time to investigate other Santa Ana agents as options. Simply fill in the trulia information window with "Santa Ana, CA" and click on "Find a Pro" and a whole new world will unfold before your eyes.

Karen:

It appears you are aggresively searching for a home. Please do your self a favor and make sure you have your "ducks in a row". Belive it or not, your mortgage/lender is going to be the most important / have the most impact on your decision. Make sure you are "pre-qualified" prior to making offers. It will make you a much better "buyer" when shopping for a home.

I can have you pre-qualified same day. Please don't hesitate to call or email. Cell (949) 212-4578

Grant Fawcett
Castle & Cooke Mortgage
Cell: (949) 212-4578
NMLS# 832635
I'd be happy to help you Karen, I'm in Costa Mesa and work through out Orange County. You can reach me on my cell 949-370-0566 or email me at sherrie@bluepacificproperty.com. I look forward to meeting and talking with you.

Sherrie Palmer
Blue Pacific Property
949-370-0566
Hello Karen,
I'm sorry you are not getting any response from that agent. I would be more than happy to help answer any questions you might have regarding the property. My office is located in Santa Ana. You can reach me at 714-321-8892 or by email at ocorona@caminorealty.biz
Hi Karen,
I will be glad to help you with your real estate needs.
Please give a call at (909)731-7124 or (800)578-0751 or simply email me at ludy@tarbell.com.
Thank you.

Ludy Ivonina.
Tarbell,Realtors.
Hi Karen,
Unfortunately many Realtors say they are online but really aren't and the amount of dead ends leads from the Internet has turned off many agents. Your email was either deleted or just not seen. Find a local agent as suggested or reach out to one here on Trulia, the Realtors here are online.
Brian Wilson, Realtor
dre#01431478
949-933-0852
You have access to some of the best Realtors in business:
Look for the words "VIEW TRULIA VIPs" in the lower right;
Click on it and enter SANTA ANA
you will see all the Agents who are contributors to Trulia;
you can look at their PROFILE and RECOMMENDATIONS
e-mail them and enlist their help.

Good luck and may God bless
Keep in mind that any local agent/realty office can also help you, they all have have access to the same information; however if you are looking to purchase, it's in your best to work with an agent of your own...