Sophiej76, Home Buyer in Tacoma, WA

I have been working with a lender. Had preapproval and jumped through all hoops including, appraisals and money in escrow. Now I hear nothing, help!!

Asked by Sophiej76, Tacoma, WA Wed Aug 15, 2012

Answers

5
It is normal for at least one strong personality to pull everyone else in the transaction across the finish line. Who is that person in your deal?

It is not uncommon to have weak performers working some aspect of a deal. These weak ones have to be monitored constantly to insure they get their job done.

You may have to take responsibility for called the lender and every other person who is not doing their job and ask them to step on the gas and get the deal closed. If there is a missing component you may have to supply it. Every day is solution day when your deal is under contract.
Very odd, I would call and find out who your lenders supervisor is and talk to that person.
Sorry no. It's the lender. Not a short sale. Direct contract. Should have been easy. Lots of excuses since 6/20 on why we aren't to closing yet. They keep pointing the finger at others as to why the papers haven't been sent. Now... Silence!!!
Sophie, are you currently in a contract to purchase a home? Sounds like you are. I don't know the details of what your going through, but a lot of the times this might be the period of time before you close that the lender is working to do all the paper work and such. If its a short sale your purchasing there is literally a lot of waiting and approvals and requests, etc.
If you're not in a contract and don't have a Realtor you are working with right now, I'm here to help. If you are working with a Realtor they should be able to help you. My office is located in Federal Way and I specialize in Tacoma, fife, and Federal Way.
Tamairarogers@johnlscott.com
I am sorry Sophia, is it your Realtor that has disappeared on you? Maybe your Lender can recommend someone who they have worked with who did a great job.