Home Buying in Front Park>Question Details

Sebastian Ca…, Home Buyer in Buffalo, NY

I have been trying to contact a Real Estate Agent to view some homes this week, and not one has responded.

Asked by Sebastian Casselano, Buffalo, NY Mon Jul 23, 2012

I will be in Buffalo this Friday for a few days from NYC and I am looking for an agent to show us some properties.

Danny Der’s answer
Tell me a little about yourself and the type of property you are looking for, the area (zip), price range, number of bedrooms/bathrooms etc.

I am an investor with an Investor Group from Canada. We invest nationwide, currently has a number of properties for sale and rent. If we don't have it we can find it for you.

We offer more fexible options than banks, such as Lease-to-Own, seller financing... Or if you have pre-approved financing in hand transaction can be done quickly. You save on agent's fees, and in most cases we can give you a better price than the retail market.

Please reply if you are interested.

Hi Dan. I am looking for an investment property in Buffalo NY. in the 14213 Area. If you get back to me if you can help. Thanks
Flag Tue Nov 11, 2014
Call Sarah Tortora, Metro Tortora Realty at 716-445-6225.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 4, 2013
OK someone finally called me back, however I wonder why 4 other agents did not reply ?
The last time we were house hunting in March, I had called an agent on his listing and he was supposed to get back to me with an appointment to view his listing, however he never called.

What's up Buffalo ?
Not sure what method of contact was used, however if you haven't done so yet, why not simply call any local realty offices....you can also locate some area agents, under the find a pro tab...
Anna, Thank you for your response.
I have left messages on office and personal answering machines as well as email through Trulia.
It seems that nobody picks up a phone directly.
Flag Mon Jul 23, 2012