Earl Mills, Frog Realty
Best wishes on finding your new home.
That is a sign to buy something as prices in FL are making the turn!
See programs below for Properties in South FL.
1) 100% LTV- VA /Debt Payoff on Purchases too
2) 100% LTV- USDA/12 mo. into Chapter 13 BKâ€¦OK!
3) 99% LTV- FHA
4) 97% LTV- No PMI and No FHA MIP FEE of 1.75%
5) 95% LTV- No PMI
6) 95% LTV- CONDO
7) 90% LTV- No PMI 2nd Home
8) 90% LTV- JUMBO w/cc
9) 85% LTV- No PMI to Super Jumbo
10) 80% LTV- Invest./Rental
STATED INCOME ALT loan programs to Super Jumbo http://www.statedincomealt.com
11) 80% LTV- FIX nâ€™ FLIP Invest. Prop.
12) 80% LTV- NEW- Stated Income Alt
13) 75% LTV- NEW- Foreign Nationals- Stated Income Alt
14) 75% CLTV-NEW- after Short Sale, BK or Foreclosure
15) 70% LTV- Soft and Hard Money -Stated Income Alt
16) LOT/VACANT LAND LOANS
17) COMMERCIAL PROGRAMS-programs available nationwide
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
Ph: 888 662 4404
Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps
if you are serious about buying a home then you should contact a local realtor who can provide you with a list of homes listed for sale, based on your "wish list" (location, # of bedr, # of bathr., price range, etc.). There is no cost to you working with a buyers agent and you could stop wasting your time searching for homes on the internet by yourself.
Unless you are a cash buyer, the first thing you should do though is to contact a lender in regards a mortgage loan pre-approval.
With a pre-approval letter in hand you can start your shopping for homes - real estate agents and sellers will take you much more seriously when they see you have your mortgage funding in place.
If there is anything I can do to pre-approve you for the homes of your dreams, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.
Lic. Loan Originator
Most website aggregates are not current when it comes to the status of the properties on the market.
Your best route is to hire a local realtor in your area.
They have the access to real-time listings.