Victoria Rod…, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

I have been on here before asking for help and didn't get very far me and my husband are looking to buy for next year and need help!!

Asked by Victoria Rodriguez, San Antonio, TX Thu Jul 18, 2013

wanting to buy in the 78216 area!! need someone willing to work with va loan. my husband is off weds and Thursdays to meet and talk please contact me 719 351 8946 or email

Answers

16
First.. Let's make life easy... Here are all the homes in the 78216 zip code that have at least 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage:

http://sabor.connectmls.com/listings.jsp?dcid=E19B49E236BCCC…

Next.. Give me a call when you can. I'll set you up with the best VA Lender in Texas! You will thank me for this one!

Now, these homes will be long gone by next year, but I can keep you updated.. I just need your e-mail address.

I just called and left you a voice-mail a few min ago. Check out my profile and testimonials... :)

Jason C Campbell
Platinum Top 50 Finalist - 2012
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
WEB: http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
Jason is the best there is!!! :)
Flag Wed Jul 24, 2013
Hello Mrs. Rodriguez;

First, let me thank you and your husband for his service to our country. I know that doing what THEY do, allows me to do what I do.

I will be happy to help you and your husband. Please contact me at either 713 819 9816 or mvoulgaris@cbharper.com . After you give more specifics as to the features and price range of the home you want, I will send search results to you. I cut my teeth on VA loans. I also do Texas Vet loans. I look forward to helping you.

J. Michael Voulgaris
its Victoria im soooo sorry my number is 719 351 9846
Good morning again, Victoria.
I tried reaching out to you, but I think you may have listed an incorrect number.
Give me a call at: 210.843.6053 when you have a moment. Many realtors and loan officers have given you great advice already. Just wanted to make sure they aren't connecting with the wrong person.

V/R,
Jesus Soto
Exit Realty Partners II
210.843.6053
email: jesus@930exit.com
im sorry yes the number is wrong its 719 351 9846
Flag Thu Jul 18, 2013
Good morning Victoria,

First steps:

Meet in person with a Local Mortgage Banker to get prequalified for mortgage financing. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for. Your Mortgage Banker will discuss the various loan programs, closing costs, and most important of all, monthly payment.

Line up a Home Inspector. A good home inspector will scare the heck out of you: that's what you pay him for! But you'll concentrate on the fundamentals of the property: roof free of leaks, plumbing, heating and electrical up to code and in good working order. Again, when you make an offer and you have your Home Inspector ready to go, your offer will be considered with much more interest by a Seller because you truly have your "ducks in a row" and your preparation demonstrates your serious attitude about conducting the purchase transaction in a timely manner.

Find an experienced Local Realtor who works in your desired shopping area. A serious pro Realtor will refuse to show you homes until you are Prequalified for mortgage financing. Don't take offense! That Realtor doesn't want you to be disappointed and wants you to have a smooth experience as you shop for your new home.

Put together your Team of real estate professionals and shop 'til you drop!

Trevor Curran

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Good morning, Victoria.

It appears you've receive quite a following this time around! I would also be happy to help you and your husband find a home. My most recent listing was in 78216, and I am very familiar with the area.

Please feel free to give me a call at your convenience, and I'd be happy to talk.

Liz Petroff, REALTOR®
Texas Premier Realty
liz@listedwithliz.com
(210) 464-8100

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RealEstateSanAntonio
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/elizabethpetroff
Hi Victoria

It sounds like the help you need now is more on the financing end...getting an idea of what you need to do in between now and next year in order to secure a VA loan.

Great news! I can help you with that. Please give me a call or email me when you and/or your husband are available to speak. From there we can take a look at your credit and income and figure out how much of a loan you might qualify for and give you an idea of payments and such.

As the others said, talking to a realtor now probably won't help much since you're not actually looking yet. But once we get your financing lined up and have a true idea of when and where you are going to be looking, I can refer you to a local realtor who can help you find a home.

Thanks!

Tony Grech

Loan Officer -NMLS #977416

WCS Lending, LLC
Tony.Grech@WCSLending.com
Toll Free: 866.936.5363 ext. 278
Cell: 313.622.7383
Hello Victoria,

I'm an Accredited Buyer's Rep, and a fellow Veteran who specializes in the VA loan process. Some 70% of my clientele are AD Military, Retirees, or DoD Civilians and Contractors. I'd be happy to represent you and your husband!

My contact info is below. When can you come into my office?

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance!

"I'll Find You The House, You Make It A Home!"

Cornel "Chuck" Berry, REALTOR®, (USAF Retired),
Real Estate Consultant, Lic# 0615965,
GRI, ABR, e-Pro, CNE, TAHS, SFR, Cartus CSA/NBS, BS, MA,

Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS®,
18756 Stone Oak Pkwy., Suite 101.
San Antonio, TX 78258.
Cell: (210) 683-1157
Direct: (210) 483-7552
Fax: (210) 483-4679
Email: cberry@cbharper.com
Web Page: http://www.chuckberryrealtor.com

NOTE: Texas requires REALTORS furnish consumer friendly information about Brokerage Services - click on the link:
http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf

The best compliment to a REALTOR is a referral!

If you know anyone with a Real Estate need, whether buying or selling, anywhere in the world, I can help! Get a **$50.00** referral fee for each buyer/seller you send to me, paid at closing!
Sounds like you are ready! We are professional in our industry and so willing to work with you. Reaching out through Trulia is only the first step. Go ahead and make a direct contact, by phone or email to one of us and I promise we will get the ball rolling.

Thanks so much for your interest!

Sue
HI Victoria,

I have been a realtor for 13 years and have lived in San Antonio for over 50 years. I actually grew up in the 78216 zip code and my son still owns the house I grew up in. I come from a total military family and am a Viet Nam veteran myself. I have purchased 2 houses with VA loans and am a huge proponent of anyone who is eligible to use the benefit that I am sure they earned.

I thank your husband for his service in he military and would be thrilled to assist you both in finding just the right house for you in the area of your choice.

I will be happy to work with you on Wednesdays, Thursdays or any time you are available.

Please give me a call, or email me and we can get the process started.

My contact information follows.

Terry "Santa" Williams
Century 21 Davalos & Associates Realty
(210) 288-3904
santa1031@msn.com
Hi Victoria,

Are you looking for a lender to help you and your husband with a VA loan? Is that the issue? I can certainly recommend a couple of very good lenders who work with VA loans.

As a retired Army SFC (Medic) and an current Army Spouse, I work with Soldiers all the time with getting them into a home. I am surprised that you came here for help and no one did. In fact, I suspect you will get a ton of answers here.

If you would like to work with a Realtor® that is extremely familiar with VA loans and working with Soldiers (and Military member) then I'm your agent :)!

We can meet this Afternoon if you like. Just let me know if you haven't already called anyone below :)! Oh and in the mean time, check out my website for a no obligation home search.

Brenda Mullen
Realtor®, ABR
RE/MAX Access
210-807-0819
brenda.mullen@sbcglobal.net
Good morning Victoria and Mr. Rodriguez. My office is in this exact zip code and I am an expert in this area! I'll connect with you later today, and I'm always happy to help a fellow military family. We'll get started right away with three very important questions. Blessings in the meantime, and thank you for serving and supporting our military.

Very Respectfully,
Jesus Soto
Veteran, Honorable discharge 2006
Exit Realty Partners II
10010 San Pedro Ave., #100
San Antonio, TX 78216
email: jesus@930exit.com
210.843.6053
Click on the Find an Agent tab above and contact the Trulia Pro Realtors in the area you would like to buy.
I'm sorry that no one has replied to your request. I'm a Realtor with RE/MAX Realty Advantage and would be happy a fellow Veteran . Please contact me at lesmauck@gmail.com.
Hello Victoira,

Thank you to you and your husband for serving our country. I have the perfect professional to help you. His name is Russell Stewart (210) 313-6823 and email is: stewart.bold@gmail.com. I will email him and ask him to give you a call.

Mary
I can help you look for a house. The only problem is if you are not wanting to buy until next year, the houses I show you now will not be available next year, and if they are you probably wouldn't want them. I will call you tomorrow to see what you would like to do.