Home Buying in Toms River>Question Details

Dave Moore, Home Owner in Toms River, NJ

I have been looking at townhomes online. Can you tell me how many communitys in Tom River have basements ?

Asked by Dave Moore, Toms River, NJ Mon Jan 14, 2013

Answers

4
nancy cagno’s answer
hi dave
Of the 67 townhomes listed 18 have basements in TR-some in Laurel Chase, Penny Lane, Sartoga, Anchorage, Melrose Place, the Cedars, the Meadows and Bey Brook Estates. price range from 150k-250k. good luck with your search!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 14, 2013
Hi Dave,

Toms River has six/seven condo communities with basements. Penny Layne,Anchorage,Chelsea Square,The Cedars,Sarasota, and Laurel Commons are condo developments with basements, The Meadows are actually patio homes w/ basements that are often lumped in with the townhome style condos. We can narrow it down more if you are looking for full basements, walk-out basements, or even finished basements. There are various price ranges and the communities are all over the township. If you give me some more specifics, I can help you zero in on the right development for you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 14, 2013
Hi Dave,
both Ron and Nancy listed the communities in which you will find homes with basements. But know that not all the unit in each cmplex do offer basements.You can search for homes with basements on most internet sites, like Realtor.com or http://www.Homesatthejerseyshore.com. If you have other features you'd need, number of bedrooms, baths,, garages, eetc those can be filtered into a search including a price range. And if you would like to receive daily updates that can be arranged easily and without obligation. I would need those features and factos, and your email address. If you still need assistance in your search, call me or email. regards Barry e Nifoussi
Hi Dave, Thank you for your inquiry. I'm not sure how many communities in Toms River would have basements. I do know though that except for the waterfront area, most of the developments do have at least a couple of homes with basements. Are you looking for a specific community?