Home Buying in Chesterfield>Question Details

Mo, Home Buyer in Chesterfield, MO

I have been living and working overseas for almost 12 years and because of this my credit / credit score suffered. I in fact have no score! I need to

Asked by Mo, Chesterfield, MO Thu Nov 12, 2009

buy a house as my kids are soon going to college. How can I qualify for a mortgage, keeping in mind that I am a first time home buyer.

Mo

Answers

2
Search for and contact lenders in Florida or California. They deal with this issue all the time and its no problem. Find out if they are licensed in Missouri also and can refer you to their local office and can inform their local office how to handle your loan. Because the Loan officers here don't deal with this issue very often they may not offer much help. Remember me when you are ready to look for homes.
Mo,

I live in O'fallon/St. Peters area and would love to help if I can! You should first meet with a lender to discuss your options since you'll need to be pre-approved at the time you want to start your home search. Call/Email me and I will email you a couple of lenders you might want to talk to.

Have a great weekend!

Alicia Clark
Keller Williams Realty, Southwest
aclark1@kw.com
314-540-4658
Web Reference: http://stlhouseagent.com