Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

Lala Alonsi, Home Buyer in Beach, VA

I have bad credit due to theft but i have proof too. But i need home now.. I want to use va loan. I make enough money and can prove i been in fraud.

Asked by Lala Alonsi, Beach, VA Wed Jul 10, 2013

my score is 566, i am military. Is there any lenders that would assist in a va loan..I already have COE.. I also have a notarized confession from my ex from commiting fraud on my credit report

Answers

9
Oh and while i was in afghanistan in 2011 this idiot PERSOn commited fraud on me ..so once i came home i check my credit and i have debt.
well i managed to get a more than half fraud eliminated off my report and im reporting the person who committed this crime to the police. Lol i know who did it too and she confessed and she will go to jail. Thats as rapid as i can go Buddy!! Im not gonna pay debt that i dont owe!! especially since i know who did this to me and she confessed in a notarized paper.. theres not going to be compassion there will be justice and i will get my home !!
Steve Mcroy has some great advice. Unfortunately there is no compassion, even for identity theft, or fraud victims. I hope everything works out for you!
Hi Aramis,

Please contact
Carlos Matos at 1st Florida Lending Corp
800-344-1955
They can work with you to get your score higher.

Claudia Jenkins
Realtor/Charles Rutenberg Realty
1900 Summit Tower Blvd., Suite 220
Orlando, FL 32810
407-709-6674 - Direct
407-674-2239 - Fax
http://www.isellflorida.us - Web
Claudia@isellflorida.us - Email
-
-
Unfortunately, lenders will not loan you money on a VA loan as they don't care about your situation, all they can see is your low score.

There is no more compassion or exception making by these lenders on Conforming loans as the "Change" part of "Hope and Change" has eliminated common sense lending.

Here are your options:

1. try and do a Rapid Rescore to get your score to 580 and put 10% down on a FHA loan

2. put 30% down and go Hard Money

3. rent

http://WWW.PRO-OPTION.COM or call 888-662-4404

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
steve@pro-option.com
#204296

Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps
====
Hi Aramins,

I am sorry you were a victim of fraud. I see that you are in VA. I am from there. Will you be relocating here or will you be staying there? I have a wonderful lender that you can speck with. I work a lot with VA loans. I also purchased my own home with one. I can put you in contact with her and she will be able to direct you on what the next step would be. There are companies that can help you get those items cleared. My lender has people that can assist with this as well. Take a minute to look at my profile to see if you would be interested in working with me. I will me happy to help in any way possible. I look forward to earning your business.

Jennifer Barker
Exit Realty Central
407-334-4856
jenniferbarkerrealestate@gmail.com

PS. If you plan on staying in VA, I have a great agent for you !
I have a Lender that I can put you in touch with. Please contact me.
Hi Aramis,

Yes, I work with a few lenders that may be able to assist you. Feel free to email me or call:

Cathy Starkweather
Realtor & Investment Homes Specialist
La Rosa Realty, Celebration, FL
01.407.274.8476 / cathy@jerrybarker.com
Hi Aramis,

I have a lender who may be able to help you! Please email me and I will send her info over to you. Best wishes!