Sandra Lynd, Home Buyer in Battle Creek, MI

I have bad Credit but i have a grate jod make $17.00 a hour x40 hours a week plus Over Time

Asked by Sandra Lynd, Battle Creek, MI Thu Dec 6, 2012

i have $5,000 to put down on a house im looking to buy a house for less then 20,000 what lender would help me

Answers

3
A key factor that any mortgage lender uses, is your credit history, employment history (minimum 2 years in the same job), debt levels, financial status, as well as your credit score to determine if you are suitable for a loan. Your best option will be shop around for a mortgage broker, they have access to many banks, private lenders and many different programs. Choose one that can asnwer all your questions and give you at least two financial options on your first meeting.

Maria Cipollone

Century 21 Tenace

http://www.Flahomspecialist.com
ok so are you someone that can help me find a house ?
Flag Thu Dec 6, 2012
Depends on your credit score and the lending institution that you might be using! There are many ways to increase your credit and programs that do work. I have had several clients use a credit repair program wich has worked well for them. With the purchase amount and the down payment that your are considering, I would look into federal programs to see if you quailify.
You should start by meeting with a local and trusted loan officer who can prequalify you at no cost and let you know what types of mortgages may be available to you.