Home Buying in 59859>Question Details

barbrogers, Other/Just Looking in 59859

I have asked the mortgage company to work with me. I have an interest only loan. I've payed on it over 6 years.they will NOT let me refinance.

Asked by barbrogers, 59859 Sat Dec 22, 2012

What if I "dump' it?...I don't care about my credit......

Help the community by answering this question:


Have you looked at the HARP program? It stands for Home Affordable Refinance Program. You can find information at http://www.makinghomeaffordable.gov. Go there and see if you qualify.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 22, 2012
Hi barbrogers,

You should consult a Real Estate Attorney before letting your house go into foreclosure to discuss legal repercussions. You should also talk to a CPA to discuss financial repercussions.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 22, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer