Ftovmasian, Home Buyer in Sunland, CA

I have approved fha loane for 240.000. How can i find house or condo in this two areas 91042 and 91040?

Asked by Ftovmasian, Sunland, CA Tue Jan 29, 2013

Answers

4
Hello! Simply send me an e-mail and I will get to work on finding your dream home in Tujunga or Sunland. Great starter homes here! downtownluxe.kwrealty.com is my website. Looking forward to helping you!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 21, 2014
It will be challenging in today's market, however, the market constantly changes. Also it's been over 8 months since you have posted the question, so perhaps interest rate have changed or you may now have saved more money for down payment. Check with your loan agent to get your approval updated. Understand that the homes/condos in the price range will get very competitive, and it won't be easy. Don't give up and be patient. When the right time comes, you will find your home in your price range. Hope you find a good agent to keep you informed of any new properties that come one the market that fit your criteria. Good luck!
James is right, the hardest will be to find something that is FHA approved. The price range is doable for a 1-2 bed condos. There is a 2 bed house however that came in the market today, looks like it might qualify for FHA. If interested you can contact me.
Thanks and good luck.
Lilith Berko
Associate Broker
Keller Williams
Good question..... you probably won't. I live and work in the Shadow Hills area and the hardest challenge you will have is finding one that is FHA approved. If you are really interested call me and I will see what I can do. You could look over my recommendations on Trulia and Zillow and decide for yourself.

Either way, good luck,

James