Michele Burb…, Real Estate Pro in Birmingham, AL

I have an investor looking for properties in the Hoover and Helena areas. He would like to renovate and re-sell or rent.

Asked by Michele Burbank, Birmingham, AL Mon Aug 6, 2012

Answers

4
Anyone interested in investing in rental properties should not pass up this condo. Located in a beautiful part of Hoover and zoned for the highly rated Hoover school system. The owners have had many offers to rent, but they are looking to sell. These condos go quickly on the rental market. The condo has been recently renovated including newly tiled bathrooms. With its great location, beautiful view, and spacious rooms, this 3 bedroom/2 bath condo is ideal. The owners have moved and are eager to sell so make a bid!
Add your name to my buyers list at WarriorBargainHouses.com. I am a wholesaler and rehabber in Jefferson County Alabama.
What is his price range? I have a home in Hoover that is currently rented in the 4th or 5th month of a 5 year lease. would he be interested?
Thanks!
Tr my listing in Four Seasos, MLS #532398. Thanks