Home Buying in 95401>Question Details

Pvicky89, Home Buyer in Rohnert Park, CA

I have an Itin number that I use to pay my yearly taxes with. Can I purchase I condo ?

Asked by Pvicky89, Rohnert Park, CA Fri Nov 29, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Brian Nguyen, Mortgage Broker or Lender, Mission Viejo, CA Although you do not have a social security number there are lenders like myself that are able to help out people in your situation. I have been able to help others in your situation in the past and I would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 3, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer